Whether you’re a tenant or landlord letting or vacating in
Our services have been developed through years of work with tenants, landlords, major lettings and estate agents and property management firms. Extensive cleaner training and flexible scheduling allow us to tackle any job, no matter how dirty, and our prices are some of the best on offer in
All our end of tenancy cleaning packages include the best equipment, Prochem chemicals and materials for the job. We send you a team of cleaning professionals suitable to the size of the job and state of the property and we can even provide specialty carpet cleaning, curtain and upholstery cleaning, driveway and patios cleaning gardens cleaning , up on request.
If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. If you would like us to get started on your end of tenancy cleaning today, give us a call on 0121 420 4422 or 075 8081 8080.
For your information and peace of mind, our Tenancy Cleaning Task List is as it follows:
- Kitchen – all appliances and cupboards deep-cleaned inside and out; all kitchen surfaces scrubbed, sanitized and polished where applicable; deep clean of all fixtures, de-lime and de-scale of any tile, all ledges, framework, wainscoting, walls and doors scrubbed, sanitized if they are from washable paint .
Bathrooms – all floors and surfaces scrubbed and sanitized, including de-lime and de-scale of any bathroom tile; toilets, sinks, baths and showers scrubbed, sanitized, de-limed and de-scaled; mirrors and any steel fixtures scrubbed and polished;
- Bedrooms – all floors vacuumed/mopped; inside windows, any mirrors scrubbed and polished; deep clean of all cupboards/wardrobes, fixtures, framework, ledges, sills and doors, scrubbed sanitized and polished where applicable.
Living Areas – all floors vacuumed/mopped; inside windows, any mirrors scrubbed and polished; deep clean of all cupboards/wardrobes, fixtures, framework, ledges, sills and doors, scrubbed sanitized and polished where applicable.
- Hallways and Entranceways – all floors vacuumed/mopped; inside windows, any mirrors scrubbed and polished; deep clean of all cupboards/wardrobes, fixtures, framework, ledges, sills and doors, scrubbed sanitized and polished where applicable.
Please note: We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased regrettably we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
Freezers must be defrosted in advance, as the timescales for defrosting will not enable us to thoroughly clean it.
Cupboards and wardrobes have to be empty in order to be cleaned.
Please note that our End of Tenancy cleaning service does not include cleaning of walls. We can clean your walls upon request for an extra charge, but only in case they are washable.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment by cash before the cleaner / cleaning team leaves the Client's premises.
- If card payment or bank transfer is agreed with the customer, it is to be arranged no later than a day before the day of the cleaning. The company reserves the right to cancel an appointment in failure of receiving the card details or bank transfer in advance.
- The Client can cancel the scheduled service by giving prior notice the day before the cleaning, without incurring any cancellation fees.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
End of tenancy Cleaning - Set Prices
Studio Flat - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £99 was £125
One bed flat - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £120 was £166
Two bed flat - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £140 was £205
Three bed flat - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £160 was £255
One bed house - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £140 was £188
Two bed house - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £160 was £232
Three bed house - Cleaning + Carpet cleaning £180was £276
Cleaning Only ( No Carpet)
Studio Flat - Cleaning £60 was £82
One bed flat - Cleaning £80 was £106
Two bed flat - Cleaning £95 was £130
Three bed flat - Cleaning £110 was £154
One bed house - Cleaning £90 was £128
Two bed house - Cleaning £110was £142
Three bed house - Cleaning £120was £166